Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences welcomes submissions to the thematic series on ' Big data, IoT, and cloud computing (BIC) for human-centric computing'. This thematic series aims to publish high quality articles, which cover the various theories and practical application related with the BIC for human-centric computing.
For BIC-based enhanced human-centric computing infrastructures, diverse kinds of approaches such as artificial intelligence, security, signal processing, imaging processing, and etc. are developed and integrated. Therefore, articles that propose enhanced human-centric BIC approaches can be submitted. In particular, we expect articles that examine the challenges that arise in developing novel edge BIC applications and services. We also welcome high-quality review articles, which cover the analysis of the state of the art and the state of the practice in the BIC area.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and selected on the basis of both their quality and their relevance to the thematic series on ' Big data, IoT, and Cloud computing (BIC) for Human-centric Computing'.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Big Data Algorithms, Models, Applications, and Services
- Big Data Processing and Programming Techniques
- Infrastructures and Systems for Big Data Analytics and Management
- Machine Learning based on Big Data
- Reliability and Availability in Big Data
- Security, Privacy, and Legal Issues for Big Data
- IoT and Block-chain
- IoT Interoperability and Multi-Platform Integration
- IoT systems collaboration and cooperation mechanisms
- Sensors Data Management, IoT Mining, and Analytics
- Wearables, Body Sensor Networks, Smart Portable Devices
- Design Space Exploration Techniques for IoT Devices and Systems
- Security, Privacy, and Trust for IoT
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate special issue in the drop-down menu upon submission. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 31st October 2018
Lead Guest Editor
Doo-Soon Park, Soonchunhyang University, South Korea
Arun Kumar Sangaiah, VIT University, India
M. Younas, Oxford Brookes University, UK
Sherali Zeadally, University of Kentucky, USA
Stefanos Gritzalis , University of the Aegean, Greece
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed