Call for papers: 'Survey on theories, applications and services for future IT '
This thematic series aims to publish high quality articles which cover the various theories and practical application related to human-centric computing and information sciences. Submitted manuscripts should present results of significant value to solve the various challenges faced with application services. This will be done with the hope to trigger further related research and technological improvements relevant to our future lives.
Aims and scope
In Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences (HCIS), KIPS-CSWRG plans to publish high quality papers which cover the various theories and practical applications related to human-centric computing and information sciences. The published papers are expected to present results of significant value to solve the various problems with application services and other problems which are within the scope of HCIS. In addition, we expect they will trigger further related research and technological improvements relevant to our future lives.
Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences stands for the continuously evolving and converging information technologies, including:
- Human-computer interaction and User-centered Design
- Social computing and social intelligence
- Ubiquitous computing and mobile systems
- Gaming and Semantic Systems
- Computer-assisted Learning and Cognition
- Privacy, Security and trust management
- Information Visualization and Visual Analytics
- Foundations of Information Science, such as Information Theory, AI, and Soft Computing
- Implementations and Information Technology
- Applications with Image Processing, Computer Vision Systems, Language and Search Engine Design, etc.
These are the hot topics that will satisfy the ever-changing needs of a world-wide audience. In approximately 5 to 10 years the editors plan to include new emerging topics to the journal scope, in order to make the journal reflect future generations' IT related human-centric computing and information sciences.
2016 Journal Metrics
All articles published in Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences are listed in the following indexing services:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)
- Google Scholar
- Summon by ProQuest
HCIS is associated with the Korea Information Processing Society - Computer Software Research Group (KIPS-CSWRG).
- ISSN: 2192-1962